How To Choose The Right Mortgage
With such a wide selection of mortgages available in today's market, buyers should educate themselves to ensure they’re making the best decision for their personal situation. Be sure to consider both your present financial situation and long term goals. Call us. We are happy to take the time to explain everything to you in plain English.
The Mortgage Maestro team will take the time to help you understand your options, and consider things such as:
- How many years I expect to live in your home?
- How much house can I afford?
- How much should I save for a down payment?
- What does my monthly payment need to include?
- Do I need down payment assistance?
- What’s the best interest rate I can get?
- What is the loan processing time?
- How proactively does my lender communicate?
- How much do I need to bring to closing?
- Will my loan be sold?