Refinance A Mortgage
With interest rates at historic lows, now may be a great time for you to refinance your mortgage. Maybe you want a lower rate, or maybe you want to cash out to pay bills or make some home improvements. There is a lot to consider when refinancing. We’re here to help.
Advantages of Refinancing
- Possible lower monthly payments
- Possible lower interest rate
- If you have an ARM, you could switch to a fixed rate
- Possibly reduce your term
- Use a simple streamlined process to if you are in an FHA or VA loan (streamline or IRRRL
- You may not need an appraisal or to document income
- Roll the closing costs into the loan amout
- No out of pocket expenses
Issues to Consider When Refinancing
- The life of your loan may be reset
- You may increase the amount you owe now
- You may have to get an appraisal
With so many options and so much to consider, it pays to work with a lender you can trust. Not only will we find you a great rate, but we’ll work closely with you every step of the way.